Vape Events!

VapeExpoPoland
utilizator incepator
utilizator incepator

Vape Events!

Mesaj de VapeExpoPoland »

Hi vapers!
Now we can find out a lot of information about vaping, but exhibitions are still a great opportunity to discover new horizons of vape industry!
VapeExpoPoland
utilizator incepator
utilizator incepator

Re: Vape Events!

And first of all I can introduce Vape Expo Poland =)))
Vape Expo Poland returns to Warsaw in 9-10 September 2016 as the leading electronic cigarette and vaping expo in the Poland. The two-day event will take place in Warsaw Expo Center for one full B2B day and next consumer day.
The 2016 show is expected to get bigger and to gather wide range of high-profile exhibitors from all over the world and also distributors and vendors from Poland, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Belarus, Slovakia. Vape Expo Poland is good opportunity to get new business contacts, to exchange an experience and to communicate directly with customers. You get the chance to buy hard to get items, scope out new devices and meet many likeminded folks.
HERE (http://vapeexpo-poland.com/zdjecie/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) you can find Vape Expo Poland the last edition’s photo and video.
It was cool in March but in September it will be really hot!

Organizer: Events International (http://www.events-international.com.ua/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
VapeExpoPoland
utilizator incepator
utilizator incepator

And next vape event, taking by Events International is Baltic VapShow (http://www.baltic-vapshow.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
29-30 July in Riga, Latvia, will be held the first exhibition of electronic cigarettes, which will feature over 60 exhibitors from Baltic region and from around the world.
In Two-day event will take part manufacturers of electronic cigarette, equipment, battery, e-liquid and accessories, to show new products and expand their distribution channels.
On Friday, 29 July, trade show will be open for B2B attendees: distributors, wholesalers, department stores, vape shop and online store owners to network with exhibitors and make contacts. Public will not permitted.
On Saturday, 30 July show will provide the perfect platform for vapers to come together, share their interests, learn about exciting new techniques and launches, and have a great time vaping together.
VapeExpoPoland
utilizator incepator
utilizator incepator

Are you interested in?

Please, give me a feedback in this thread and I will post more information abour this events =))
AdrianBV
veteran
veteran

Mesaj de AdrianBV »

@VapeExpoPoland ... don`t bother posting events if there not held in Romania ... I'm almoust positive that nobody can attend your events from this forum if they are held in other countries then Romania.
Ultima tigara: 3 Februarie 2016 13:00
VapeExpoPoland
utilizator incepator
utilizator incepator

AdrianBV scrie:@VapeExpoPoland ... don`t bother posting events if there not held in Romania ... I'm almoust positive that nobody can attend your events from this forum if they are held in other countries then Romania.
Hm, its a pity...
Scrie răspuns